We use trick training for many reasons, least of which is to teach a trick! Trick training accomplishes many many things, such as: trust, not to bite, coordination, problem-solving, mental stimulation, confidence, socialization, obedience, going back to the cage, coming out of the cage, etc.
You can substitute the word "behavior" for the word training. Trick training is how we train proper behavior.
And using the clicker gives you a way to communicate with your bird like nothing else can! (And it yields MUCH FASTER results too!)
***PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital product. Upon successful payment, you will be taken to a download page. If you are not, please email us @ email@example.com
People have the most success with both of these courses. If you can already hand feed your bird a treat you will be fine with just the One Day Miracles alone then skip to the Advanced Training Package.
The Basic Parrot Course is designed to help people who can't get near their bird without it freaking out and biting or taking flight.
YOUR TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Taming, Training & Tricks Vol. 1 ($30 Value)
- 2 Audio Downloads ($20 Value each)
- The Parrot Care Manual ($20 Value)
- 12 Episodes of The One Day Miracles ($97 Value)
- The Small Bird Training Course ($67 Value)
- The Natural Feeding System Cookbook Set ($40 Value)
PLUS, your BONUSES include:
- How to Potty Train Your Parrot ($7 Value)
- How To Motivate ANY Bird To Train Video ($20)
- Trouble Shooting Video ($20)
- 2 Blog Book Bonuses ($30 Value)
Plus, An Additional Stop Screaming eBook BONUS ($20 Value)...
- How to stop your bird's screaming by teaching him/her to talk for your attention! (You can even teach your bird to whisper...)
- The #1 most CRITICAL mistake almost every bird owner makes when trying to break the "screaming cycle" and how to avoid it.
- Even if your bird screams for 45 minutes at a time or longer, we will show you a simple technique to use!
And remember- we're here to help! It's much easier for us to help you if you've digested the material and have begun training. If you get stuck or have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org