If sold out and you would like to be put on a notification list of when our next set will be made available a day in advance before publicly launching, please email us at email@example.com. Imperfect stands are not guaranteed to ever be made available, but if they are available, please read below for what they entail.
This product IS available for international shipping. However, please see the bottom of this description for full details about international shipping including price and risks.
For years we have been asked where we got our t-stands and if we sold them to the public. However, while we provided the schematics we used for our old t-stands, we weren't able to sell them due to their length and weight (the shipping alone was over $150!).
We also weren't entirely happy with our t-stands - while we loved the sturdiness (something we have kept with this design), we wanted to be able to transport them more easily AND be able to use them at a variety of heights. We also wanted a better material that wouldn't break down as easily.
Sleek, durable and adjustable, this T-Stand by BirdTricks combines years of discovering everything we wanted in a training stand into one amazing product. Perfect for all sizes of parrots, including flighted macaws!
- Aluminum poles and T topper that have been glass blasted not only for a great finish, but to add some grip to the stand as well
- Adjustable heights: 1 or 3 feet to suit either standing or tabletop training
- Sturdy and heavy powder-coated base so birds of all size can take off and land safely
- Easily put together and taken apart in under 5 minutes, making it great for traveling
- BONUS: Engraved with our BirdTricks logo
In addition, when you purchase one of our t-stands you will be receiving the following digital items for FREE...
- Our Family Friendly Parrot Formula course (a $40 value!) to help you get started with the fundamentals of training
- Our T-Stand Assembly Guide, both written and in video form, to assist you in putting together your T-Stand for the first time.
- Our new Target Training mini-course designed to teach you everything you need to know about one of the most important "tricks" every parrot should know - target training.
- Our exclusive Trick Training Teaser, where we take you step by step in learning how to teach your parrot one amazing trick. This is ONLY available to those who purchase this t-stand.
Please be aware of the following before purchasing our T-Stand...
- This t-stand is meant to be an indoor t-stand since, while the poles and topper are aluminum, the base plate is powder coated steel. Use outdoors at your own risk.
- This t-stand weighs approximately 17lbs, with most of the weight being in the base plate. Be cautious of this while assembling and make sure to seek assistance if needed.
- Due to the weight of the t-stand, the boxes tend to get a little beat up during shipping. We prepare for this and package the t-stand in such a way that even if the box is damaged, the t-stand inside is not. However, if you do have any damaged parts due to shipping, please let us know within 2 days of receiving your package and we will send you a replacement part.
- Each of these t-stands are handmade and therefore are prone to slight imperfections. If an imperfection causes any decline in structural integrity, please let us know within 2 days of receiving your stand and we will send you a replacement part. However, small imperfections that only minorly affect aesthetics are not covered.
- If you are unhappy with your stand for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org first so that we can discuss the issues with you. If you decide you would like a refund, we do have a 30 day one time money back guarantee where, if you return the product to us, you will receive a refund in full. Please see the full return/refund policy here.
- It may take up to 7 business days to process your order prior to shipment. We will always work to get your stand out to you ASAP.
Imperfect stands are ones that are, functionally, perfect, but have a bit more than just very minor imperfections. They typically have some scratches, dents, thicker powder-coating (making the engraving difficult to make out), or a combination of aesthetic only issues. It is for this reason that they are offered at such a discount.
With Imperfect T-stands, if they are available, they are under the same refund/return warranty for FUNCTIONALITY purposes, but there are no refunds/returns available for aesthetic issues.
For International Customers...
This product IS available for international shipping to most countries. However, please see our International Shipping Policy for all information regarding shipping including the risks of international shipping. Replacement parts will only be available if extreme structural damage occurs during transit.
Also, the price of international shipping on this product is more than the price that our system currently charges. The price to ship this product internationally, while in a flat rate box, does fluctuate depending on which country it is shipped to. It is typically between $75 and $120 to ship. Currently our system charges $29 USD for shipments to Canada and $39 USD for shipments to the rest of the world. This means that, if you place an international order with us, we will be sending you a separate invoice within 3 business days of you placing your order for the additional cost of shipping. If you placed an order with multiple items, the additional cost will be for all items combined. The items will not be shipped until this additional invoice is paid. Please know we have NO CONTROL over this cost as this is the USPS International Rate for large flat rate boxes (the cheapest option for us to send this product due to it's weight). If this changes we will adjust our invoices accordingly.