***PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital product. Upon successful payment, you will be taken to a download page. If you are not, please email us @ email@example.com
Is your screaming parrot driving you CRAZY?!
Discover how to train your bird to entertain his/herself QUIETLY… even if IGNORING the screaming, cramming the cage full of fun toys and giving him/her MORE attention hasn’t worked for you.
What this system will teach you:
- Why your bird HATES it when you talk on the phone (or to anyone else!) and how we fixed this problem with our own macaw in 5 and a half days.
- Cures for the “spoiled bird” who craves constant attention.
- Specific body language clues to help you diagnose the main cause of your bird’s screaming.
- Help for the birds that scream the second they hear you pull in the driveway or come home from work!
- What the “72-hour theory” is and how to apply it.
- How to curb the natural “morning and evening” calls your bird makes (and how one of our clients broke this common bad habit for her umbrella cockatoos! This is especially useful if you live in an apartment.)
- How to DELAY screaming so you can get an extra few hours of sleep…
- Help for the birds that scream the second you’re out of sight.
Using this 'Real Speech' system for only 15 minutes a day, can teach your parrot how to speak more words, phrases and songs than you can ever imagine. Even species that can't talk will whistle your favorite tunes.
Also works to teach big or smaller species, older birds or birds with difficult personalities, and even teaches tough, stubborn, 'Non-Talkers' to speak clearly, sing beautifully and whistle a happy tune.
And Much Much More! The "Talking On Cue" Training Kit is PACKED with so many insights and tips!
Remember what peace and quiet was like?! If your parrot is a screamer, or if it constantly screams for you the instant you step out of sight begging for your attention, then imagine teaching your parrot to fluff up his feathers or sing a pleasant song when he wants your attention, instead of screaming. When you start applying the principles in this course, you will not only see a happier parrot, but he will become more and more likely to talk sooner, more often, and in a clearer voice. And if he's TALKING, he's not SCREAMING!
FLOCK TALK IS NOW INCLUDED
CREATING A VERY POWERFUL VOCALS COURSE!
Flock Talk has footage of wild parrots foraging and socializing with one another with no sound except the voices of real, talking parrots speaking intermittently. You can view a demo of it here.
Flock Talk is designed to get your bird's attention. The video features wild parrots eating and playing calmly while appearing in a natural, non-threatening environment. Hearing the voices of real, live parrots speaking will also encourage your own bird to speak especially during a heightened state of emotion.
Use Flock Talk to not only encourage your pet parrot to talk, but to also replace unwanted behaviors like screaming. Talking acts as a "replacement" behavior to screaming, and with the help of Flock Talk you can train your bird to talk rather than squawk for attention.
Teaching your bird just a few basic words will bring to life its own hidden vocabulary and will encourage the learning of new words and sounds it hears in everyday life.
You might be interested in these additional stop screaming resources: