We use trick training for many reasons, least of which is to teach a trick! Trick training accomplishes many many things, such as: trust, not to bite, coordination, problem-solving, mental stimulation, confidence, socialization, obedience, going back to the cage, coming out of the cage, etc. (You can substitute the word "behavior" for the word "trick"... this is more about training behavior than it is tricks.)
And using the clicker gives you a way to communicate with your bird like nothing else can!
***PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital product. Upon successful payment, you will be taken to a download page. If you are not, please email us @ email@example.com
Transforming a Wild Parakeet, In Less Than One Week!That's right. Every section of this video shows working against time to train a parakeet, who was totally wild, and didn't know any tricks, how to be ready to perform in a magic act on a Princess Cruise Ship's stage.
You couldn't wish for a better situation for us to film a video. You get to see us at our best, applying everything we know, in a race against time. And in my opinion, produced one heck of a trick trained parakeet.
You truly won't find anything else like this footage out there. It simply doesn't exist.
Follow along as we show you exactly how we got this parakeet to stop biting, to willingly come out of his cage, and to perform an amazing trick routine on a live Princes Cruise ship in only 7 days, I think this will really open your eyes to what your bird is capable of.
So if you're dying to know how to take your wild, crazy, parakeet and turn him into an obedient friend for life, here's some of what you'll discover:
- How to get your parakeet to willingly hop out of his cage when he sees you, because he's so excited to play
- Step-by-step video that show you how to stop little birds from biting
- Amazing trick training routines that your friends will be floored by
- 6 Powerful Tricks And Routines Your Bird Will Perform After Just 7 Days Of Training Using These Powerful Techniques
- Train Your Bird To Stand On A Perch And Jump Through A Hoop On Your Signal On His First Day Of Training.
You'll also see video footage on how to cure your bird's fear of the hoop, what to do when your bird doesn't do the behavior correctly, and how to convince your parakeet that it's fun to jump through the hoop.
- Train Your Parakeets To Stand On Your Finger And Lean WAY Out To Give You A Kiss
- How To Have Your Bird Spin In Circles At The Wiggle Of Your Finger
- How To Teach Any Parakeet To Climb Those Ladders you See At Pet Stores, And Not Just Sit On the Them
- Teach Your parakeet To Climb Straight up a piece of rope!
- How To Tie Each Trick Together So Your Parakeet Will Do Them As A Routine
And this package wouldn't be complete without step-by-step instructions on how tie all of these tricks together into an amazing routine that you can show to your family and friends.