Can't Even Hand Feed Your Bird A Treat?
If you can't even hand feed your bird a treat and have it received nicely, then you'll need to use this technique first to accomplish this before you can even begin training.
***PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital product. Upon successful payment, you will be taken to a download page. If you are not, please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Power Pause Continued...
This power pause training technique is very effective in training your bird to be calm in your presence, and this is the intent of the training. You click on good behavior and follow immediately with the reward, which in this case is giving the bird his space (because that's what he wants most).
Each time you engage watch the body language. The moment you see concern or discomfort, pause! Wait for the body language to relax, click, reward by backing away slowly. Repeat several times with short breaks.
Every bird, owner, and situation is different. You might find that an hour of this is enough to get right up to the cage to drop a seed in the food bowl (don't leave treats in the bowl!) Or this might take you a few days. Don't push your bird, and you will find that the training will go much faster.
Your Training Package includes:
- Taming, Training & Tricks Vol. 1 ($30 Value)
- 2 Audio MP3 Downloads ($20 Value each)
- The Parrot Care Manual ($20 Value)
- Parrot Chronicles Issue 1 ($20 Value)
- Exclusive Parrot Chronicles Audio MP3 "Trust-Based Training" ($20 Value)
What you will learn:
- See how we work with untamed, untrained birds for the first time. Starring 11-year-old umbrella cockatoo Linus and 20-year-old blue and gold macaw Tiko.
- How to teach your bird to cheerfully step up onto your hand without begging, forcing or chasing your bird around its cage.
- Does your bird HATE when you simply come within 5 feet of its cage? We have a training technique for that bad and confusing behavior, too.
- The top 7 reasons birds BITE and how to eliminate these triggers! By teaching you how to modify your own behavior, it will change your bird's and prevent future biting!
- We will teach you how to ensure your new, baby bird doesn't start biting either!
- Freakish, unpredictable biting... you know, the kind that happens when you're least expecting it... you're petting or cuddling away when suddenly your bird nails you!
Plus, These Additional BONUSES...
Stop Screaming eBook
- How to stop your bird's screaming by teaching him/her to talk for your attention! (You can even teach your bird to whisper...)
- The #1 most CRITICAL mistake almost every bird owner makes when trying to break the "screaming cycle" and how to avoid it.
- Even if your bird screams for 45 minutes at a time or longer, we will show you a simple technique to use!
- How to Potty Train Your Parrot ($7 Value)
- How To Motivate ANY Bird To Train Video ($20 Value)
- 2 Blog Book Bonuses ($30 Value)
And remember- we're here to help! It's much easier for us to help you if you've digested the material and have begun training. If you get stuck of have question, please email us at email@example.com