Normally $20 each... purchase all 12 now for only $97!
This price could increase at any time!
We deliver the necessary information, in fun-sized bites each month so you aren't overwhelmed with too much all at once. Each issue is designed to keep you learning and engaged with your bird and will make you a more educated, well-informed and responsible parrot owner. This course takes parrot ownership to the next level. Your bird is worth the investment!
Our Parrot Chronicles Course consists of 12 issues. Each issue has over 20 pages of original content focusing on different topics of interest and importance. And just so you understand, we use "trick training" as a means of taming and training because it WORKS! It's worked to build a relationship of trust with every single bird we've ever worked with.
Each Parrot Chronicles issue contains:
- Step-by-Step Instructions- training a unique Parrot Magic trick to your bird presented by Dave Womach. (See videos on this page for examples of tricks you will learn to teach your bird.) Trick training strengthens the parrot-person relationship by building trust through these "bond building games". The benefits of trick training are too numerous to recount here.
- Healthy Habits, Tips and Tricks- keeping your pet bird's health on the right track by Patty Jourgensen. A healthy bird is one of the major ingredients in ensuring its happiness.
- Dear Polly- answering your common questions in a fun and entertaining way from a bird's eye view. We think you will find this both fun and enlightening.
- "Your Bird Said WHAT?!"- sharing funny stories about how our parrots can sometimes be the most embarrassing part of our day! By Mel Vincent. We created this just to make you smile!
- Perch Potato Prevention- getting your bird active and healthy by Patty Jourgensen. Patty shares creative ways to get your birds' blood circulating. We all know how important exercise is, right? Enough regular exercise can reduce your parrot's screaming significantly!
- Avian Antics - sharing real-life stories of birds in entertainment by Heather Scott.
- Tales from Toucanland- disclosing unique experiences that only those with companions toucans have by Chrissann Nickel. Do you know what it's like to own a toucan?
- A Helping Wing- relating amazing and inspiring experiences rescuing birds of all kinds from the Land Down Under by Mel Vincent. We LOVE rescue work!
- "Tails" From the Road- recounting stories from life on the road traveling with their beloved flock of birds by Dave and Jamieleigh. Can we inspire you to travel more with your birds?
- BirdTricks Trivia!-seeing how much you know, and how much you don't. Curious? You'll be much more "parrot-wise" with each issue!
- And much, much more!
We included plenty of edu-tainment because think learning should be fun! Delivering tons of very important information, we know you are able to put to good use in your home with your bird.