***PLEASE NOTE: All items are digital EXCEPT for food which is shipped (of course). This means this bundle is available ONLY TO USA customers! We are not legally allowed to ship food internationally - so sorry!
For those of you who follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Patreon, or any type of media know that we are firm believers that
Diet is the First Step to Success!
Without a correct diet, long-term success, health, and happiness is an uphill battle.
You will hear us mention a "bond-building breakfast" or a "natural feeding routine" in almost every course, video, and podcast because it is THAT important. Here are some common questions we get asked on a daily basis at BirdTricks...
What does a "natural feeding routine" entail?
How do I switch my bird from their current diet onto this one?
Which pellets should I use?
How do I get a picky eater who has been fed dried fruits and seeds their whole life to eat healthy?
Are there any foods I can share with my birds?
How does this diet help me with training?
How can this natural feeding system help the overall health of my bird?
These questions, along with many more, are answered in this all-encompassing nutrition course.
In the Deluxe course you'll receive...
1) Freeze Dried Seasonal Feeding System (a $30 value) - The Seasonal Feeding System is what we feed our very own flock every morning. It consists of 3 core seasonal chop recipes that, in the past, you would make once every 4 months and then freeze into weekly portions. However, with this freeze dried option, you now can offer them the same seasonal chop recipes FRESH every day with little to no work! The freeze dried bag you will receive will match the season we are currently in. Please see what season we are currently in by checking out our Freeze Dried page.
2) EVERYTHING IN THE STANDARD COURSE! - see below for all those details
In the Standard course you'll receive...
1) Natural Feeding System Cookbooks (Digital Copy) (a $40 value) - Vitamin A deficiency, fatty liver disease, obesity, hypervitaminosis (say that ten times fast) - all of these issues and many, many more can be caused by a lack of a proper diet. Also, a good and balanced feeding schedule is key to setting your bird up for success. These cookbooks not only give you our base seasonal chop, fun recipes, and meals you can share with your birds - they also give you education on how to avoid and spot potential health issues.
Our Seasonal Feeding System recipes are suitable for ALL sizes and types of parrots EXCEPT loris and lorikeets.
2) A 4lb Bag of Our Organic Pellets for Parrots (a $30 value) - Organic, cold-pressed, free from added sugars, corn, soy, peanuts and artificial colors/flavors - these pellets are the best you can get. They are what Jamie feeds her entire flock (from the smallest conures to the largest macaws) and have changed the lives of so many others (don't believe us? Check out the 300+ reviews here).
3) Both Flavors of Our Organic Birdie Bread Mix (a $30 value) - Birdie Bread is pretty amazing on it's own, but we highly suggest using it as means of incorporating our seasonal veggie chop and/or our organic pellets while transitioning your bird from one diet to another. The biggest battle is getting a bird to TRY something new, and you can't go wrong having them try something mixed into these flavors - Bubba's Blend (Blueberry) and our very own, exclusive flavor of Comet's Concoction (Sweet Potato/ Turmeric).
4) Parrot Chronicles Issue 10 (a $20 value) - This is one issue out of 12 in our editorial-style set called the Parrot Chronicles (want the full set? Check it out as part of our Bonus Trick Level Course here). This issue is ALL about nutrition while also having some fun trick training and a heartfelt story of why you should never give up.
As a bonus you'll receive...
1) Best Use of Pellets Guide - Need some ideas on how to best use your pellets? This quick guide gives you some great ideas not only for those who already love our pellets, but also for those who are needing some extra help transitioning onto our pellets.
PLEASE NOTE: While corn is an ingredient that is not used in our pellets, it is used as an eco-friendly and bird-safe way to clean the machinery used to grind the ingredients for our pellets. While it is very rare that this would happen, corn can at times get lodged in the machinery and then accidentally get processed into a piece of the pellets. We recommend if you find a piece of corn to toss it out, but know that it is perfectly safe for your parrot to ingest if you'd rather feed it.
To access your downloadable and/or streamed content after purchase, please login to your BirdTricks account and at the top right of the page with a pink button it will say "My Downloadable Files". Click there to access all PDFs and Videos. If you have any issues please contact email@example.com
***PLEASE NOTE: All items are digital EXCEPT for food which is shipped (of course). This means this bundle is available ONLY TO USA Customers! We are not legally allowed to ship food internationally- so sorry!