This product IS available for international shipping. However, please see the bottom of this description for full details about international shipping including price and risks. An additional shipping invoice may be sent to you via email if shipping is more than the price paid at checkout.
Travel With Your Bird In Style
If you have been following us for any length of time, you know that we are ALL about making sure our birds get plenty of natural sunlight and outdoor time. Not only is it amazing for their physical health, but for their mental health as well.
However, getting your birds outdoors can not only be a cumbersome chore, but also dangerous if not done correctly. Harnesses can easily snap or get caught, and dog crates can be unsafe to use with smaller birds due to the wide bar spacing. Lugging around a carrier by hand also doesn't lend itself to an "easy day out" with your parrot.
For these reasons and more, we were SO EXCITED when Ibiyaya reached out to us wanting to collaborate on a bird backpack that was not only easily portable and comfortable, but extremely safe as well.
After years of development and going back and forth on the design and safety measures, we are confident that the TrackPack is the best tiny and small sized parrot backpack on the market. Whether you want to take your bird out on the town or out hiking with you, you can be assured the TrackPack will keep your feathered companion comfortable, safe, and secure.
The TrackPack also now comes with a short demonstration video featuring Jamie & Blueberry that shows how to work with your bird on carrier training. This video can be downloaded and/or viewed directly from your account with us after purchase.
TrackPack Features and Specifications
Can fit a wide range of tiny and small parrots, even the "larger" small parrots such as Indian Ringnecks. Not sure if your bird would fit? Please email us at email@example.com and we'll confirm whether or not this TrackPack would be the right size for your species. (actual specifications are: Net.W.: 2.1kg; 4.6lbs
- Measurements: L30 W27 H42 (cm); L11.8 W10.6 H16.5 (in))
- Full set of Accessories including 1 removable stainless steel mesh for the front opening, 1 food bowl, 1 waste pan, 1 hemp rope wooden perch, 2 hanging storage pouches, and 6 Velcro patches for a seamless look
- Easy storage and cleaning as the TrackPack is collapsible and foldable. The bottom pan is able to come out for easy cleaning.
- Water-repellent fabric keeps your bird dry in temporary light rain outdoors.
- Reinforced with a PE seam to make it more durable, as well as 304 stainless steel mesh to keep things rust free and breathable.
- Rear loop is added so that it is easy to strap in your TrackPack to the backseat of your car using your car's seat belt.
- Shading flap can keep your bird cool and in the shade while still experiencing being outside with you.
- Adjustable chest buckle increases stability and keeps the TrackPack comfortably against your body.
- Easy-access moveable storage pouches are great for walkie-talkies, phones, or other communication accessories you'd like to keep with you.
- Convenient ring attachment also makes it easy to have a whistle or storage pouch right where you need it when hiking, rather than needing to remove the pack entirely.
PLEASE NOTE: There is an area on the front of the TrackPack for a custom Velcro nametag to be added if you wish. This custom nametag is NOT included in the purchase of the TrackPack, but can be purchased directly from Ibiyaya here. If you decide to order a nametag, it will be sent separately directly from Ibiyaya (we will have no information regarding your nametag order).
For shipping within the US (excluding Alaska or Hawaii), please allow 1-2 weeks from processing for your TrackPack to arrive.
For International Shipping (as well as shipping to Alaska or Hawaii), please see our International Shipping Policy for all details about the current risks with international shipping. The cost of shipping may be more than what our system charges - if this is the case, we will email you letting you know the additional amount for shipping and then, at that time, you can decide whether you would like to continue with the order or cancel it. If you placed an order for other items as well, those will be included when calculating the cost of shipping, as the TrackPack ships from a separate facility then all our other products. If we do not hear from you within 2 weeks regarding the shipping charge, we will cancel/refund your order.
No matter the destination, we do not offer refunds on stolen, lost, or mis-delivered packages as these mishaps are out of our hands, and we recommend filing a claim with your local post. We do, however, offer a 1 time replacement of the product if this happens. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding this process if needed (hopefully it isn't needed!).
First, if you are at all unhappy with the purchase of your TrackPack (which we very much doubt you will be!), please email us at email@example.com. We can help with an array of things such as your bird not wanting to go into the carrier, putting the carrier together or how to properly use your carrier. Also, if there is a manufacturer defect, please let us know within 3 days of receiving your product so that we can either have it repaired or replaced. Please see our refund/return policy here. If there is a repair that is needed within 30 days of purchase that was caused by a manufacturer defect, Ibiyaya handles all repairs and may work directly with you on this process.
If you are international, the International Shipping Policy overrides any other refund/return policies. However, please still email us if you have a concern or problem with your TrackPack.