If you are international, please see our International Shipping Policy for shipping information and risks before purchasing. This product is available to most international countries.
This product is meant solely as a refill to our Featherapy Aloe Bundles.
Say Aloe To
Here are some reasons you may need to add aloe spray to your routine bathing schedule...
1) You live in a colder climate where, for many months out of the year, your birds are kept inside with little humidity or direct sunlight
2) You live in a dry climate where the lack of humidity in the air works against your bird's natural skin and feather health
3) You aren't able to bathe your bird daily and need to make your baths "stretch" a little longer
4) You want to minimize feather destructive behaviors by soothing the underlying skin
5) You just want to add some additional hydration to keep your bird's plumage looking beautiful!
Directions for Use
SHAKE WELL before every use to keep the contents well combined.
Give your bird a spray bath! You can soak your bird down with aloe formula like you normally would with just water. Not every bath needs to be an aloe bath, feel free to alternate between just water and this formula.
Safe to use liberally whenever your bird wants to bathe!
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel preserved with ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid as a pH regulator (derived from sugarcane), and both xanthan gum and potassium sorbate (derived from corn)