This is the ultimate guide to living with a parrot!
Download our detail-packed, digital guide to owning a parrot. It explains things such as: what diet is best, what metals are harmful and what emergency medicines to use.
***PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital product. Upon successful payment, you will be taken to a download page. If you are not, please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
This fully-packed, parrot ownership guide includes:
- Critical emergency and first-aid information.
- How to capture good behaviors your bird offers naturally. Capturing a behavior means putting that behavior on cue so you can get your bird to perform it whenever you ask.
- How to interview a vet.
- An easy-to-read, color-coded guide telling you which foods are healthy, which should be only given in moderation and which are unsafe for your bird to consume.
- Our safe metals guide.
- Our safe produce guide.
- Information on how to use spices in your parrot's diet.
- A guide on vitamin A deficiency.
- How to make your own training t-stand at home.
- A safe cookware guide.
- Which cookware is and isn't safe.
- What you should know about produce and pesticides.
Note: This is a digital product offered in PDF format.